Fees Details For Diploma Courses
|1.||Admission Fees||250 (one time)|
|5.||Hostel Fees including||1800|
|A. Room Rent|
|B. Mess Fund|
|C. Electricity & Water Charges|
|6.||Student Activities Related Fund|
|1) Student Fund||500|
|2) Annual Cultural Fund||50|
|3) Audio Visual||50|
|4) Drawing Board||100|
|5) Common Room/Club||50|
|6) Library Fund||100|
|7) House Exam. Fund||50|
|8) Magazine Charges||25|
|9) Stationary Charges||50|
|10) NCC/NSS Fund||25|
|11) Cycle/Scooter Charges||100|
|12) Medical Fund||50|
|13) General Maintenance & Up keep||500|
|15) student Chapter||25|
|16)Valeditory Fund||50 (one time)|
|17)Smart Card Identity Card + Refundable Security||545 + 100 (one time)|
Full Freeship Scheme would be provided to 5% of the sutdents admitted to every semester/year of every course on the basis of merit. Individual students would continue to enjoy full Freeship Scheme of he/she continous to remain within top 5% of his/her class in each semester. Similarly, half Freeship Scheme would be provided to 5% if the students in each course and each semester purely on merit basis.Freeship Scheme would be available vis-a-cis tuition fee only and the criteria for awarding Freeship Scheme will be followed as under: For Semester System Courses: 5% full-Freeship Scheme and 5% half-Freeship Scheme will be awarded by the Principal on the basis of results of I to VI semester examination. For Annual System Courses: 5% full-Freeship Scheme and 5% half-Freeship Scheme will be awarded by the Principal on the bass of results of I, II and to III rd year examination. NOTE: No Fee concession to P.T.D classes. Special Note Regarding Freeship Scheme: In a class of 30 students, one student is to be awarded full freeshop and 2 students are to be awarded half freeshop and in class of 15 students or less, one student will get full Freeship Scheme and one student will get half Freeship Scheme. In cases, where there are more than on climant for full Freeship Scheme/half- Freeship Scheme, the amount shall be divided equaly amongst the elaimants. Security Refund: If a student does not claim the refund of security within a year after appearing in final semester/year or leaving the institution his security will be forfeited and will be deposited in student fund.
|For Semester Courses|
|1.||Total Exam. Fees(All Papers)||300|
|Annual System Courses|
|1.||Total Exam. Fees(All Papers)||300|
|For Part Time Courses|
|1.||Fees For One Subject||300|
|2.||Fees For Two or More Than Two Subjects||600|
|4.||Late fees up to 7 days before the start of Exam.||1500|
|2.||Inter Board/Other Unversity||500|
|3.||Issue Of Duplicate Certificate||200|
|4.||Issue Of Final Diploma Certificate||50|
Note: The above fee is subject to change without notice.
* A Migrated student shall be require to pay all fees in the ploytechnic to which he joins after migration.
He can claim refund of fees from previous institution as per rules above.
* Fees shall be collected from the students bi-annually, in the months of July and January on the dates notified by the Principal. In cases, where it is not feasible to collect fees/dues in July/ January, the same may be collected in the successive month. If any fees suscription remains outstanding beyond the dates given above, a further charge of Re.1 per day will be levied. Any student whose fees are for more than a month in arrears will not be allowed to coninue attendance in the Polytechnic. A suspended student will not be admitted until all arrears have been paid. A student joining late shall be required to pay fees for the entire semester in which he seeks admission.
* A student who has paid the above fees but who during the semester for which he has paid is obliged to leave the Polytechnic on medical grounds or other reasons beyond his control may at the discretion of the Principal, have the non-Govt. fees refunded to him for the remaining period of the semester commencing from the beginning of the month following that in which the student leaves.
* The examination for each semester/class shall be conducted by the Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training and students will be required to pay examination fees at the rates fixed by the Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training from time to time.
* These fees shall be paid along with Examination Application form Fee once paid shall not be refunded unless detained under rule 4 of the Examination rules.
* The detailed syllabus for the Diploma Course being run at the Govt. Polytechnics is contained in the booklets framed by Punjab S.B.T.E &I.T. It is available in the library of the Polytechnic and can be seen by the candidates from the Board 's office. The scholarship of the value of Rs.50 P.M tenable for one year shall be award to the 10% students of the sanctioned intake of all the Govt. Polytechnics Institutions of the State ie.1/3rd on merit and 2/3rd on merit cum necesitous. Merit is to be based on marks obtained in first attempt. Students on the basis of merit will first get the full/half freeship and the next students in the merit will be awarded the Scholarships. Note: No scholarship/Stipend is payable to PTD students.